Main Objectives:Our objective is to support international cooperation between organisations in order to create favourable conditions for an improved efficiency and competitiveness of the European industry and for the development of a common infrastructure. Commercial use of the related output underlines the active role of research and development in market economy.
What kind of projects are supported
Support is given to research and development projects of exclusively civilian nature, focused on both private and public enterprise. The projects winning our support are expected to deliver new, innovated top products, processes or services capable of competing on the world market.
Who can benefit from the support
Support is intended for all subjects which have research and development as their main activity. Any types of organizations are not restricted and the typical subjects are: are deve Podpora je určena pro všechny subjekty provádějící výzkum a vývoj jako jednu ze svých hlavních činností. Z hlediska typu organizace není nijak omezen a jedná se zejména o následující subjekty:
- big industrial companies
- small and middle companies
- research intitution
- schools and universities
Focus of supported projects
Our support is not restricted to specific topics as long as they fall within the priority industrial development sectors. The priority sectors are:
- Information technology
- New materials
- Medical and Biotechnology
- Robotics and Production automation
- Energy technology
Research and development programme support criteria
- Cooperation of industrial companies, research centres
or universities from at least two member countries
- Significant progress resulting from the implementation of project output
(a higher grade of innovation, of practical value of a new product,
industrial process or service)
- Prospective financial gain from practical implementation of project output
- Implementation and commercial use of project output exclusively restricted to civilian sector
- The necessary technical, managerial and financial capability and competence
of project participants to safeguard project realisation.
List of research and development support programme member countriesAustria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Island, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
- The participants shall define the project budget for each year of project duration and shall cover their expenses related with project implementation
- We shall raise financial funds (non-returnable subsidy) for project implementation from public funds up to the maximum of 50% of the project budget.